News & Updates
- 12 new songs added by Bruno Mars, Evanescence, Foreigner, Gayle, Gym Class Heroes, Lady Gaga, Lenny Kravitz, Of Monsters & Men, Prefab Sprout, Pulp, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and, Scorpions.
- Finish The Fill series added to Beginner and Pre-intermediate levels. Get your students creating their own fills.
- Complete The Beat series added to Beginner and Pre-intermediate levels. Get your students to come up with groove variations.
- Backbeat Fills – 1 & 2 – pre-intermediate level
- Short Sixteenth Note Fills 11 & 12 – 3 note groups – intermediate level
- Don’t Dream It’s Over – Crowded House
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot – Pat Benetar
- Race For The Prize – The Flaming Lips
- Paramore – Still Into You
There’s been a lot of updates since April…
- Further Jazz 1-5 – focusing on the middle partial of the triplet
- Paradiddle grooves 4 ( inverted and reverse too)
- Afro Cuban grooves – Songo, Mozambique, Bembe, Cascara
- Songs from Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Green Day, Matchbox Twenty, Taylor Swift, Status Quo, Bruno Mars, U2, ZZ Top, Blur, The White Stripes, Joan Jett and more….
- Flams 2 – 4
- Drags 2 – 4
- Sixteenth note triplet fills parts 3 – 6.
- Paradiddle co-ordination exercises.
- Hi-Hat Ride Variations Part 3 uploaded for variations 1,2,3 & 4.
The big one today…. Upper Intermediate Page added… Will be adding more stuff to this page in the near future. Here’s what’s added today:
- Paradiddle Grooves 1-3
- Inverted Paradiddle Grooves 1-3
- Reverse Paradiddle Grooves 1-3
- Mixed Paradiddle Grooves 1-4
- Double Paradiddle Grooves 1
- Paradiddle-diddle Grooves 1
- Samba Grooves 1-5
- Samba Development 1 & 2
- Reggae 1-9
- Funk Shuffles 1-4
- Jonas Brothers – Sucker
- Bryan Adams – Summer Of 69
- Corey Hart – Never Surrender
- 6/8 Beats 1 – 4
- 6/8 Fills 1 – 4
- Eighth Note Co-ordination Studies 1 & 2
- Hitting The Crash
- Open Hi-Hat Fills 1 & 2 (Pre-Intermediate)
- Open Hi-Hat Fills 3 & 4 (Intermediate)
- 16th Note Triplet Rock Beats 3
- Paradiddle Accents 2, Inverted Paradiddle Accents 2, Reverse Paradiddle Accents 2.
- 8th Note Triplet Rock Beats 5,6 & 7
- Linear Groove 1,2,3 & 4
- Hi-Hat Embellishments 1,2 & 3
- Ghost Note Control 1 & 2
- Five Finger Death Punch – Blue On Black
- Shinedown – Monsters
- The Corrs – Breathless
- Coldplay – Yellow
- Bon Jovi – I’ll Be There For You – added a missing bass drum note.
- Kelly Clarkson – Since U Been Gone
- Kelly Clarkson – Stronger
- Jessie J – Price Tag
- Eighth note triplet fills updated and expanded. Now including short fills also. Check them out in the fills section on the pre-intermediate and intermediate pages .
- The 1975 – It’s not living (if it’s not with you)
- The Click 5 – Jenny
- CCR – Proud Mary
- The National – Fake Empire
- Oasis – Stand By Me
- Counting Crows – Mr Jones
- Panic At The Disco – L.A Devotee
- More Videos Added
- Check out our YouTube channel!
- Click “Watch Video” under worksheet links to be taken to a video demonstration of that worksheet. Videos open in YouTube new tabs.
- Like our Facebook page!
- Reading Rhythms #13
- Reading Rhythms #22
- Simple Minds – Alive & Kicking
- ZZ Top – Gimme All Your Loving
- Adam Lambert – Whataya want from me?
- The Cult – Rain
- Toto – Africa
Will be updating more frequently soon. I’ve been busy keeping my drum school busy. Will be back with more new content soon!
- Shuffle Development Exercise (Intermediate)
- 16th Note Triplet Fills #3
- Short 16th Note Triplet fills #3